This course is designed for those who are seeking a fundamental understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) operating system. Students will be able to install and configure a SLES 12 server and integrate it into an existing network. They will be able to perform the most important system administration tasks.
- Install SLES 12 and perform basic Linux configuration
- Become familiar with the command line interface & commonly used commands
- Configure and use Remote Administration
- Manage the boot process and understand system
- Manage processes and jobs
- Manage users and permissions
- Manage software
- Configure basic networking
- Manage storage
- Monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Learn about SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications (optional)
Duration: 4 Days
Who should Attend?
This course is designed for those who have little or no experience with Linux and who are seeking a fundamental understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 operating system. It is also ideal for those who want to begin preparing for the SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux 12 (2017 Update) certification exam.