This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, including access, policies, and compliance, as well as how to track and estimate service usage and related costs.
Students learn how cloud resources are managed in Azure through user and group accounts. Students learn how to grant appropriate access to Azure AD users, groups, and services through Role-based access control (RBAC).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage Azure subscriptions and billing, and implement Azure policies.
- Implement access management with Azure users, groups, and role-based access control.
- Use Azure Monitor to configure Azure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log.
- Query and analyze Log Analytics data.
- Deploy resources with ARM templates and organize Azure resources.
- Optimize your use of Azure tools like the Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, Cloud Shell and the Azure CLI.