Training and Learning (T&L) program for Foundation of HVM for Production Operators are necessary part of preparing new and current employees for the technical and cultural aspects of working in a high volume manufacturing (HVM) operation or plant. Every company has its own unique ways of performing tasks and handling day-to-day operations, and T&L can turn into a long, drawn-out process while everything is explained. Utilize this program to help your HVM operation employees maintain their focus, producing high quality products, world-class high productivity level and positive mind-set.
After attending this online course participants will understand:
- Understanding the basic foundation of a High Volume Manufacturing (HVM) operation
- Learning and understanding of the HVM foundation of system and control related to
Cleanroom, Process and Quality Control.
- Learning and understanding of the foundation of the problem solving tools and approach
- Learning and understanding of the foundation of the effective communication in English for the HVM operation.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- First level awareness about the HVM operation and expectation.
- Ability to comply to HVM standard operating procedures (SOP) related to cleanroom or shop-floor control and work environment
- Ability to support the next level expectation such as Supervisor, Engineers and management team in producing high quality products and self-awareness on quality control and problem solving for yield, productivity improvements.
Who Should Attend?
Unemployed graduates who have obtained SPM/Diploma / Degree
- Come with open-minded and ready to embrace change
- Learning objective and key takeaways
- Mission, Vision, Goal – Ice breaking session
- Basic English
o Reading skills
o Translation skills
o Understanding skills
o Writing skills
o Listening skills
- Basic English term for Engineering o Mechanical
o Products specifications
- Basic English term for Manufacturing o Key metrics or KPIs indicators terms
o Key controls parameters terms
o Shop-floor system or MES
- What is SPC?
- What is Process Variations?
- What is SPC Control Chart?
o Control Chart Variables
o Control Chart Pattern
- Why SPC is important in HVM?
- How the SPC process flow works?
- Who is the Persin In Charge (PIC)?
- What is Cleanroom Technology?
- Why we need Cleanroom to build a product in the HVM shop-floor-system?
- Cleanroom classess
- What it means by Cleanliness or Contamination control for a Cleanroom shop-floor environment?
- What it means by ESD control for a Cleanroom environment?
- The Dos and Dons for Cleanroom environment
- Other key control for Manufacturing Shop-Floor work area
o Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
o Lot traveller control
o Inventory and material control
o What is Yield?
o What is defect or reject?
o Why 100% Yield is important to achieve in HVM?
o How to calculate a Yield?
o What is the difference between Assembly, Test Yield, Thruput Yield, and Final pass Yield
o Who responsible for 100% Yield?
o What is Quality control?
o Various Quality metric (ppm,% failure)
o What AQL means?
o AQL table interpretation
o Who responsible for 100% Quality level?