After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Creating, Maintaining, Filtering and using Subtotals in a List
- Recording, Assigning and Using Macros
- Creating and Using User-Defined Functions
- Performing “What If” Analyses
- Working with Scenarios
- Querying a Database
- Importing and Exporting Files and Data
- Protecting Data
- Pivot Tables, Reports and Charts.
- Other Advanced Business Analysis Tools
Who Should Attend?
This course takes users to a high level of knowledge using financial topics available in Excel such as Financial functions, auditing and Charts.
- Delegates should understand any of the following operating systems: Windows 2000 or above
- Delegates should have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel or alternatively should have attended our Essentials course.