This 1 day course provides students with the knowledge and skills to use the features and functions of Microsoft Office Excel PivotTable 2016 to accomplish analysis tasks.
After completing this course, candidates will be able to:
- Making Data Work For You
- A Quick Tour
- Manipulating the PivotTable
- Digging Deeper
- Beyond the Basics
- More PivotTable Calculations
- Optional Topics
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for users of Microsoft Office Excel who want to learn about the features of Microsoft Office Excel PivotTable 2016.
Delegates should have an understanding of the Windows operating system Before attending this course, candidates must have:
- A basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
This module explains how to make use of Excel data and maximize it through the use of PivotTable.
- Maximize the Power of PivotTable
- Ask the Questions
- Get the Answer
This module explains how to use determine the source needed to create its PivotTable report.
- Determine What You Need to Know
- Identify the Source
- Creating the Pivot Table
- Working with Pivot Table Layout
This module explains how to rearrange the layout of the PivotTable.
- Rearranging the Layout
- Adding New Field
- Renaming a Field
- Formatting Numbers
- Changing Sorting Order
- Showing Top 10
- Refreshing Data
This module explains how to group item, display subtotals and grand totals within the PivotTable. It also introduce the feature of Slicer to display item in PivotTable.
- Grouping Items
- Displaying Subtotals
- Hiding/Showing Grand Totals
- Formatting PivotTable
- Using Slicer
- Formatting Slicer
This module explains how to create a second data field and changing the summary function with the PivotTable.
- Creating Second Data Field
- Changing the Summary Function
- Displaying Numerical Value as a Percentage of the Total
- Creating a Custom Calculation
- More Function in Custom Calculation
This module explains how to insert formula within the PivotTable.
- Using Formulas
- Creating a Calculated Field
- Creating a Calculated Item
- Using GetPivotData Function
- Turn off GetPivotData Function
This module explains how to create a PivotChart, Publishing PivotTable to the Web and using multiple source range for the PivotTable.
- Creating PivotChart
- Publishing PivotTable to the Web
- Using Multiple Source Ranges