Advanced Concepts of NodeJS and DevOps and concepts of MongoDB.
HTML (the Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) are two of the core technologies for building Web pages. HTML provides the structure of the page, CSS the (visual and aural) layout, for a variety of devices. Along with graphics and scripting, HTML and CSS are the basis of building Web pages and Web Applications.
- Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5
- Add interactivity to an HTML5 page by using
- Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and Fetch API.
- Style HTML5 pages by using
- Module 01: Overview of HTML and CSS
- Module 02: Creating and Styling HTML Pages
- Module 03: Creating Forms to Collect and Validate User Input
- Module 04: Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
- Module 05: Creating Interactive Pages by Using HTML5 APIs