At the end of the course you will be able to:
Who Should Attend?
- The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server product features and technologies for implementing a database.
- The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who are developers from other product platforms looking to become skilled in the implementation of a SQL Server database.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.