This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- how to implement Azure compute solutions
- create Azure Functions
- implement and manage web apps
- develop solutions utilizing Azure storage
- implement authentication and authorization
- secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities.
- how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
- include event- and message-based models in their solutions.
Who Should Attend?
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
Students should have 1-2 years professional development experience and experience with Microsoft Azure. They must be able to program in an Azure Supported Language.