Teams are an important building block of successful organizations. Whether the focus is on service, quality, cost, value, speed, efficiency, performance, or other similar goals, teams are the basic unit that supports most organizations.
With teams at the core of corporate strategy, your success as an organization can often depend on how well you and other team members operate together.
GBS is fast becoming a catalyst to the business by offering insights based on thorough understanding of services delivered, optimized by digital technology such as automation and data analytics.
The programme provides a practical understanding of the various essential elements, from communication to the use of social media and other relevant tools and techniques that are necessary to drive customer growth, profitability, and loyalty in a call/contact centre.
Blended – Instructor Led Classroom Learning and Online Delivery
- Must be able to write in English and
- Must be able to converse in English and
- Must be a good Listener.
- Overview of Core Technology used within a Contact Centre Customer Relationship Management tool set utilization within a contact centre
- Data Connectivity & Telco Analysis
- Understanding Contact Centre Reports & Dashboards
- Overview of Data Science, Data Analytics & Big Data
- Common types of Data Analytics used in businesses and examples Data Visualisation and its importance for decision making
- Types of Data Visualisation
- Building block of successful organizations
- Focus areas: service, cost, value, speed, efficiency, performance Roles and Responsibilities
- Tracking and Accountability Changing Team Members
- Adaptive and Creative Mindset
- Reliant -Dealing and Embracing Change Resilient - Challenges Into Opportunities Circle of Influence vs Circle of Concern Career Development