This course is intended for those wishing to qualify with CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst Certification. CompTIA’s CySA+ Certification is an intermediate-level certificate for IT professionals with previous experience of working in the field of IT security. The CompTIA CySA+ examination is designed for IT security analysts, vulnerability analysts, or threat intelligence analysts. The exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to configure and use threat detection tools, perform data analysis, and interpret the results to identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to an organization with the end goal of securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization.
Who Should Attend?
CompTIA CySA+ certification is aimed at IT professionals with (or seeking) job roles such as IT Security Analyst, Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst, Vulnerability Analyst, Cybersecurity Specialist, Threat Intelligence Analyst, and Security Engineer.
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as OSI Model, Topology, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, switches, routers).
- Understand TCP/IP addressing, core protocols, and troubleshooting
- Identify network attack strategies and
- Know the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and
- Identify network- and host-based security technologies and
- Describe the standards and products used to enforce security on web and communications
- Cybersecurity Analysts
- Cybersecurity Roles and Responsibilities
- Frameworks and Security Controls
- Risk Evaluation
- Penetration Testing Processes
- Reconnaissance Techniques
- The Kill Chain
- Open Source Intelligence
- Social Engineering
- Topology Discovery
- Service Discovery
- OS Fingerprinting