n this course, you will implement AI techniques in order to solve business problems. You will:
- Specify a general approach to solve a given business problem that uses applied AI and ML.
- Collect and refine a dataset to prepare it for training and testing.
- Train and tune a machine learning model.
- Finalize a machine learning model and present the results to the appropriate audience.
- Build linear regression models.
- Build classification models.
- Build clustering models.
- Build decision trees and random forests.
- Build support-vector machines (SVMs).
- Build artificial neural networks (ANNs).
- Promote data privacy and ethical practices within AI and ML projects.
Who Should Attend?
The skills covered in this course converge on three areas—software development, applied math and statistics, and business analysis. Target students for this course may be strong in one or two or these of these areas and looking to round out their skills in the other areas so they can apply artificial intelligence (AI) systems, particularly machine learning models, to business problems.
So the target student may be a programmer looking to develop additional skills to apply machine learning algorithms to business problems, or a data analyst who already has strong skills in applying math and statistics to business problems, but is looking to develop technology skills related to machine learning.
A typical student in this course should have several years of experience with computing technology, including some aptitude in computer programming.
This course is also designed to assist students in preparing for the CertNexus® Certified Artificial Intelligence (AI) Practitioner (Exam AIP-110) certification.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have at least a high-level understanding of fundamental AI concepts, including, but not limited to machine learning, supervised learning, unsupervised learning, artificial neural networks, computer vision, and natural language processing. You can obtain this level of knowledge by taking the CertNexus AIBIZ™ (Exam AIZ-110) course.
ou should also have experience working with databases and a high-level programming language such as Python, Java, or C/C++. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following Logical Operations or comparable course:
- Database Design: A Modern Approach
- Python® Programming: Introduction
- Python® Programming: Advanced