This advanced 5-day training course teaches the design principles for creating a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops virtualization solution. In this training, you will also learn how to assess existing environments, explore different scenarios, and make design decisions based on business requirements.
This course covers the Citrix Consulting approach to design and covers the key design decisions through lectures, lab exercises, and interactive discussions. You will also learn about additional considerations and advanced configurations for multi-location solutions and disaster recovery planning. This training will help you prepare for the Citrix Certified Expert in Virtualization (CCE-V) exam.
Who Should Attend
This course requires extensive experience with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 as well as experience with Citrix Gateway and supporting infrastructure.
- StoreFront and Citrix Gateway
- Site Infrastructure
- Machines Running the Virtual Delivery Agent
- VDA Registration in a Multi-Zone Environment
- Zone Preference
- Optimal Gateway Routing and Zones
- Managing StoreFront Store Subscriptions in a Multi-Location Environment
- StoreFront and Citrix ADC Branding
- Disaster Recovery Considerations
- Disaster Recovery Process
- Multi-factor Authentication – RADIUS & OTP
- Multi-factor Authentication – Smart Card Authentication
- Federated Authentication – ADFS, SAML, and FAS
- Introduction to Application Security
- Preventing Jailbreak Attacks
- Minimizing the Impact of Attacks
- TLS to VDA Encryption
- GPOs and Citrix Policies
- Image Management